- Set a budget and stick to it, (no point in breaking the bank to celebrate)
- If having a theme, stick to something manageable, and achievable within your budget
- Write lists to keep on top of everything you need to do
- leave yourself plenty of time to get everything done
- Call in favours from friends and family
- If doing your own catering, keep it simple, you want to enjoy the event
- Of course you can always call in the specialists, we are more than happy to run your events for you, no matter how big or small
Thursday, 23 August 2012
I keep being asked for tips on organising the perfect event
Monday, 6 August 2012
I have just realised it has been over 2 months since I last put a blog post out there.
As most people know by now, I am now working along side The Network, a business to business networking group in Sheffield, and this is just going through an expansion faze which now includes business courses, and a B2B magazine, as well as several different networking groups through out South Yorkshire.
The Network is also hoping to play to my strengths and after the success of our recent Yorkshire Day business exhibition we are hoping to have several more business exhibitions and other types of events.
Scarlett Parties is also going through a very exciting time at the moment, we have just taken on 2 very large bookings as well as several smaller ones which should keep us out of mischief for a while.
We hope to have some more exciting news for you shortly, just in talks at the moment, so its very hush hush.