Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Emergency party plan

The weather is horrible, but birthdays keep coming, tomorrow both my kids have been invited to play centre party, that is a 20/30 minute drive away, if the predicted snow falls tonight unfortunately there will some very disappointed 5 and 6 year olds.
I was talking to the birthday girls mum, and asked her if she had a contingency plan, to this I just got a blank look.

My daughters birthday is a couple of days before Christmas, so I always have a plan B in case the weather is too bad to get to the party destination.

I have a box, which I collect things throughout the year, items I can quickly make party bags out of and also small gifts that can be used for pass the parcel and other prizes for games.

I would advise everyone who has a birthday in the winter months to have a "box" to avoid disappointed children.

No comments:

Post a Comment