Tuesday, 17 March 2015

A fantastic review- Party in a Box



I have been offering the Party in a box range on my website for approximately 6 months, and have received loads of comments, today I received a review of the product as a whole, and I couldn't wait to share it with you. 

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "Party in a Box" set -

This has to be one of the cutest sets I have had for any of my children's/nephews/nieces birthdays. 
My nephew is currently crazy about the show with Mickey being his favorite character and we knew we wanted to somehow incorporate this into his party for his 4th birthday. 
This box of goodies arrived swiftly and was a great pleasure to receive as inside had everything needed to make the party extra special on our chosen theme. 
The design is great and of high quality but what I loved the most was how much easier they have made sorting the loot-bags. Lot's of little goodies popped into the loot bag's meant we only had to add a few sweeties and of course a slice of birthday cake. There is also a lovely pack of Mickey confetti which I used to sprinkle over the party food table which gave it that extra special touch... 
Another thing that is well worth a mention is the gift for the birthday child. We actually decided to use this as the main prize in the pass the parcel collaborating on the rest of the theme of the party, it certainly was a huge hit with the little ones! 
All in all I would highly recommend this set to anyone simply for the ease, speed, quantity and of course the main point being great quality!! Scarlett Parties & Events will most certainly be my first point of call for my daughters up and coming birthday later this year! :)


Embedded image permalink

For the full range of Party in a box, please visit http://www.scarlettparties.co.uk/box

No comments:

Post a Comment